Twitter Facebook

For Support/complaints mail to [email protected]

For Data center questions: Datacenter-IE.com & DC-IE.com & CCIEDatacenter-IE.com
For Routing and Switching questions: Router-IE.com & CCIERNS-IE.com
For Security questions: Security-IE.com & CCIESecurity-IE.com
For Wireless questions: Wireless-IE.com & CCIEWireless-IE.com
For Service Provider questions: ServiceProvider-IE.com & SP-IE.com & CCIEServiceProvider-IE.com
For Collaboration-IE questions : Collaboration-IE.com & CollaborationIE.com & CCIECollaboration-IE.com
For CCDE-IE questions - CCDE-IE.com
For JUNIPER-IE questions : JUNIPER-IE.com & JUNIPERIE.com

Photo

LAB-3 - Compilation From Forum - Let's Discuss It

No replies to this topic

#1 jaromirlikavec

jaromirlikavec

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • 64 thanks

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

Hi all,

I have tried to compile all questions & Diagram that is in LAB-3. All Q&A (plus diagram) is get all from this forum and CSL shared in this forum. I tried to resolve all solutions in rack rental and that would be the solution that is running well from start until the end.
Don't assume this is 100% valid since this is a compilation of what I have got. The diagram also based on my interpretation of the network.

The doc excludes troubleshooting part which I assume I don't know what are injected faults in LAB-3 yet. I think if we know the technology and have little routing/switching background, injected faults can be easily spotted.

Let's review together whether the questions are remain the same or not and discuss it here. I am afraid that recent LAB-3 will have questions changes. Let's complete this LAB-3.

Note: I am still doubt about the last section 6.2 which is web authentication. Some says it is asking Localized Web Authentication (LWA), and some says it is asking Centralized Web Authentication (CWA). My approach here is LWA.

My exam is very-very near...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users